Big Data Engineer
At least 3 years of relevant experience in a software development
experience with large-scale systems;
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
Experience with Spark, Cassandra, and Kafka, including performance
troubleshooting production issues;
- Expertise in Java and Python;
- Experience with ML techniques;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate;
Nice to Have
- Experience with building SaaS enterprise software;
- Experience with Druid, Neo4J, TensorFlow, PySpark, Mesos DC/OS;
- Experience working with AWS.
What you will do
Develop the big data and AI stack from design to production, impacting
all aspects of the
- Performance-tune and scale the system;
- Evaluate the latest technologies and make appropriate dependency choices;
What do we offer
- An exciting position with great responsibility in a fast-growing international company.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
- Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams.
- Remote work.