DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- At least 3 years of IT experience;
- AWS/Cloud platform knowledge, both design and implementation;
- Good understanding of the mechanics of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably Jenkins;
- At least one programming language, preferably Java, Python;
- Good understanding of source control management;
- Experience with change management platform;
- Design, implement, and monitor disaster recovery plans as it pertains to the production
- Hands-on experience with installation and configuration of MySQL in a multi-master Environment;
- Applicable expertise in analysis and maintenance planning on production systems;
- Experience with SQL;
- Being fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and development best
What you will do
- Design and development of new solutions to aid development process and delivery;
- Producing high quality, maintainable, monitored, and tested infrastructure and solutions;
- Troubleshooting and resolution of problems;
Migrating and design of current products.
What do we offer
- An exciting position with great responsibility in a fast-growing international company.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
- Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams.
- Remote work.