Development experience with Salesforce.com
Experience in REST API development;
- Good written and verbal English;
- Knowing how to deploy. (Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Gitlab);
Nice to Have
- Experience in MuleSoft development.
What you will do
- Customization, development and support for Saleforce.com solution;
- Translation of backlog items into Salesforce development;
- Evaluation of technical feasibility;
- Work collaboratively with team members to implement and test a solution;
- Maintain communication with business analysts, Product Owners, Architect and IT from other domains;
- Solution deployments and upgrades.
What do we offer
- An exciting position with great responsibility in a fast-growing international company.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
- Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams.
- Remote work.