Senior/Lead iOS Developer
We're looking for talented Senior/Lead iOS Developer to help build the future of global banking.
Development of a new, innovative banking app.
Bringing in ideas for tech stack to experiment and adopt in all Mobile teams.
Exercising good work practices like code reviews, unit testing, tech talks.
Participation in launching new features to Baltic Countries.
Proactive improvement in team’s processes through feedback and retrospective.
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- 4+ years’ experience of extensive iOS development.
- Fluent with Swift.
- Experienced with Git, REST, full web APIs, Jenkins.
- Ambition to make a difference and focus on value delivery.
- Good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
- An exciting position with great responsibility in an international company.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
- Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams.
- Substantial training and opportunities for growth.
- Health insurance after trial period.
- Remote work.